Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mamta Mohan Das suffering from white bloods cell cancer

0 comments
 




Mamta Mohandas who is 25 years says that she is suffering from cancer. Mamta Mohandas celebrated her birthday on 14th of this month. Mamta who had paired with Vishal in Sivapathikaram has acted in many Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu films. She also has sung for films. She sang the song Idaai Vazhi for Goa.

Now she has acted in the Malayalam film Anwar. This film has become a super hit. Though there are so many happy news for her, she is sad because she is suffering from cancer.

Mamta while speaking about her disease said,” I had cut my hair short when I was acting for a song sequence in the film Anwar. Many thought I had cut my hair short to look beautiful.

But I had cut my hair for chemo therapy. I faced the cancer bravely. It is a tough thing to undergo Chemo therapy and radiation. It is a painful treatment. But without struggle there is no victory. This is life’s philosophy. I don’t look at anything with negativity.”

Leave a Reply