Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Actress Sneha’s interview

0 comments
 

It seems that you got wild with a fan in Erode?


Many wanted to take photos with me. One particular fan rushed towards me. I advised him not to rush. There was news that he pinched my waist and I got wild. If at all he had pinched me that fan would have ran away and I would also not have advised him. I would have slapped him.


Will you come into politics?

I don’t about politics. Hence I will not come into politics. I will not campaign for any political parties.

How should a politician be?

He should be a good politician.

It seems that you have acted in risky fighting scenes in Bhavani?

Yes it is true. This film is a remake of the film Vijayanthi I P S in which Vijayashanthi did the lead role. I am donning the lead role of a police officer. I have really fought with 16 stunt actors in this film. I only should pretend like hitting. Because this is my first action film, I have really hit the stunt actors. I saw the film. I liked it very much. You can see a new Sneha in this film.

I was stunned the way I had acted in this film. Whenever I go to out stations they ask me when Bhavani is being released. It was a new experience when I had hung in the rope and fought in the stunt scenes. I was able to understand the difficulty of the action heroes. In this film I fight against the politicians.

Will you show this film to Vijayashanthi?

In a TV interview Vijayashanthi has mentioned that I am suitable for the role. I want to screen this film for her.

Will you continue to act in action films?

I will decide this after seeing the results of Bhavani. I am not scared in acting in action films. I was little sad when I removed the khaki dress after the shooting was completed. I would like to act in such kind of films.

In real life do you want to hit anyone?

There are lots of people but I can’t mention their names.

Leave a Reply