Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Neetu Chandra told learns Tamil

0 comments
 

After acting in the films Yaavarum Nalam and Theeradha Vilayattu Pillai, Neetu Chandra is now acting in Aadhi Bhaghavan. She while speaking to the media said,” When Ameer chose me for Aadhi Bhaghavan, he told me that I should learn Tamil. I started learning Tamil since there was a justification.


Since everybody knows Tamil at the shooting spot, they will immediately correct me if I make a wrong pronunciation. Now there is a small gap after the schedule. I will learn Tamil fully before the next schedule commences. Recently I had danced for a song in a function held at Dubai.

After this I went to meet my fans. All of them surrounded me. I was very scared and was wondering that they will ask for my autograph. But all of them asked me whether they can marry me and also mentioned that they will take care of me very well. Most of them who asked me like that were either Malayalees or Tamilians. This made me very happy. But I told them that I don’t have the idea of getting married now and silently slipped away from that place.”

Leave a Reply