Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reemma miraculous escape from the bomb blast

0 comments
 

Reemma Sen, who was shooting for Anurag Kashyap’s ‘The Gangs of Wasseypur’ in Varanasi, had a miraculous escape from the bomb blast, which rocked the temple town early this week.


“I should thank my car driver who came late. I was waiting for the vehicle to offer prayers at the temple at Dashashwamedh Ghat. Had it come on time, I would have been at the blast site,” she says.

Worried about such incidents, the actress says, “A full-stop should be put to violence. There is no justification to it. No one has the right to snatch away the lives of others, whatever may be the reason.”

Meanwhile, Reemma says ‘The Gangs of Wasseypur’ is no remake of Tamil hit ‘Subramaniapuram’. “It is a new script which has offered me an interesting role. I play a Bengali girl in this film,” she says.

Leave a Reply