Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Selvaraghavan says that he is in love

0 comments
 

Selvaraghavan says that he in love. Selvaraghavan was married to Sonia Agarwal. But later on due to difference of opinion, they have parted ways. They divorced on mutual consent. Selvaraghavan said,” For the last two months, I am in love with a girl who is not connected with cinema.


I have mentioned that the film Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam has a realistic love story. That realistic love is there in her. Now I am very happy. Without spending 24 hours in cinema, I am setting apart two hours for her. Only during these two months, I am able to understand that how much I have missed in my life.

I like this life. I have come to cinema at the age of 21 years. I have not sat with my lover in the beach. I have not sat and watched a cinema with her. Now I am 33 years old. What I should have done at the age of 21, I am doing everything now.”

Leave a Reply