Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Shammu dying to pair up opposite Simbu

0 comments
 

Shammu, who has been making waves by sporting skimpy outfits at audio launches and other film-related functions, has one unfulfilled ambition in her life. The girl, whose deglamourised role in Priyadarshan’s award-winning film ‘Kanjivaram’ drew her rave reviews, can’t wait to pair up opposite Simbu, her favourite hero in Kollywood at this moment.



Shammu is one of the many female and male friends the flamboyant Simbu has in the film industry. Kerala-born Shammu, who had a solitary release early this year in ‘Maathi Yosi’, hasn’t been flooded with offers in Tamil films and doesn’t appear to be too much perturbed by the fact that she isn’t as busy as she should be.

“Though I’m getting many offers, I’ve been rejecting most of them as I want to do roles which have some substance in them. I don’t want to keep on appearing like a glam doll,” says Shammu and is reportedly upset that ‘good friend’ Simbu hasn’t yet thought about casting her as heroine in one of his films.

“The moment I get a call from Simbu, I’d immediately sign up his film. Even if I am busy with my commitments in other films, I’d adjust my call-sheet dates for my film with Simbu,” says Shammu.

Leave a Reply