Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Vairamuthu waits for Illayaraja

0 comments
 

One of the best music director-lyricist combos of Tamil cinema, Illayaraja and Vairamuthu, parted ways more than a decade ago due to some difference in opinion.


From then on, both travelled on different boats and attained great heights in individual capacities. Now that the Kaviperarasu is getting ready to release his 1000 best songs, he expects the presence of the Isaignani at the function.

“Because, he was the one who had first composed tune for my lyrics. He was a great source of strength behind my growth. I will surely invite him for the function,” says Vairamuthu.

“I had also invited him for the wedding of my son some time ago. But he failed to turn up. I will be very happy if he attends the book release function,” he concludes. Poongaatru Thirumbuma?

Leave a Reply