Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

KV Anand Ko audio Released on Jan 16

0 comments
 

KV Anand has started his promotions of Ko with an interview to a newspaper. He says the film is autobiographical as the story revolves around a photo journalist.


Anand in an interview to a newspaper said: "Ko is reflection of my life as a photojournalist. The film is based on an incident I experienced while I was covering a riot in Thirupathur. In Ko instead of thrusting an Aruval into my hero's hand, I have armed him with a camera."

The audio launch of Ko will be held in Chennai on Sunday January 16. KV Anand- Harris Jayaraj combination has worked big time in Ayan and now Ko also promises to have chartbusters like 'Ven Paniye' , a romantic number shot in Harbin in China.

Ko, is likely to release for the Valentine weekend in February. It stars Jiiva, Karthka, Piaa and Ajmal.

The film produced by RS Infotainment is being marketed by Red Giants.

Leave a Reply