Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Madurai is like a comedy channel: Tapasee Pannu

0 comments
 


Tapasee donned the role of an Anglo Indian girl in the film Aadukalam which was recently released. This film which has Dhanush in the lead role is doing well at the box office.



She while speaking to the media said," My public life started when I took up to modeling. I wanted to do something different. Studying computer science itself is a tough job. So I wanted to do something extra along with my studies. So I jumped into modeling. During 2008 in Femina Miss India I won the titles of Fresh Face and Beautiful Skin.

After this I started acting in lots of Ad films including Airtel, Reliance and Coke. Vetrimaaran after seeing my album called me. Till then I never knew a single thing about Dhanush or Vetrimaaran. Only afterwards I came to know that Dhanush is the son-in-law of Rajni sir. Only after coming to Madurai I found that the team and the film were big. I have got a meaty role in that film. It is a wonderful experience for me to don the role of an Anglo Indian girl.

Wow. What a lovely place is Madurai. The whole place is so lively and bubbly. It is a like a comedy channel. People there are so affectionate. Many have asked me that how I was fit for the Anglo Indian girl role. In Delhi, there are very less number of Anglo Indians. I have not moved with them. I met them for the first time after coming to the shooting here. The Anglo Indian family which acted with me is real Anglo Indian family living in Madurai. Since I was with them, I also changed like them. That is the trade secret. Many are asking me the secret of my fitness. I will eat only if I am hungry. That also it will be limited. I will drink lots of water. I will not speak with the guys very much."

Leave a Reply