Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Romance is important for the heroines: Shashan Padamsee

0 comments
 

Hindi actress Shashan Padamsee did the female lead role in the Tamil film Kanimozhi. She while speaking to the media said,” My character in Kanimozhi was a different one. The dialogues in this film for me were very much less.


My dance in the film was very much appreciated. My role in the Telugu film Orange was much spoken about. I will be acting in Telugu and Tamil films. Talks are going on with regard to this. I am currently acting in the Hindi film Dil Do Baccha Hai Ji. Madhur Bhandarkar is directing this film.

I am doing a bubbly role in this film. Many are asking why that all the heroines are romancing in films. Romance is important for heroines. This only will reach the audience.”

Leave a Reply