Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vishnu Priya Says I Am Not Nayanthara To Wear Bikini Dress

0 comments
 

Vishnu Priya is doing the female lead role in the film Udhaari which has Vinodh in the lead role. The film is directed by Shakthi Krishnan. During the interval of this film shooting, Vishnu Priya spoke to us. She said,” I hail from Kerala. I am a Malayalam girl. I have acted in the Malayalam film Pen Pattinam.


In Tamil I have acted in the film Naanga. Udhaari is my second Tamil film. I was residing with my family in Bahrain. But my mother wanted me to act. So I have come to cinema. Many are asking me whether I like Malayalam actress Nayanthara or Asin. Of all the actresses I like Jyothika very much. Nayanthara is acting glamorously.

I will not act like her wearing bikini dresses. It is her wish to act like that. There is news that Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva are going to get married. Marriage is their personal matter. I will not act in kissing like other actresses. I don’t like to act in vulgar scenes.

In Tamil I like actors Kamal, Rajni, Surya, Ajith, Vijay and Karthi. I am donning the role of a Chennai sub urban girl in the film Udhaari. P Balaji Prabhu is producing the film under the banner Siddarth Movies.”

Leave a Reply