Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Aadhi says that he is not in love with Poorna

0 comments
 


Aadhi made his debut in the film Mirugam and continued to do lead roles in Eeram and Ayyanar. Now he is acting in a different kind of role in Aadu Puli. At this point of time there is news that he is in love with Poorna. When asked him about this, he said,” Poorna is my friend. 


I have the habit of moving closely with the heroines I act. I took little more advantage with Poorna. People have mistook this and have spread rumors that I am in love with Poorna. Poorna and I have to achieve a lots of things in cinema. Moreover, we both are upcoming actors. I will get married after two or three years.

Mostly it will be a love marriage. But in case if I don’t a girl according to my expectations I will marry the girl arranged by my parents and then I start loving her.”

Leave a Reply