Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Jeeva will be getting a dream in 25th film 3D

0 comments
 


Singam Puli in which Jeeva has done the lead role is releasing shortly. In a small interview with Jeeva:


About Three Idiots?

This is the greatest gift I have got this year. The Hindi Three Idiots film is titled in Tamil as Nanban. Shankar is directing this film. It is a different experience for me to share the screen with Vijay and Srikanth. Shankar is very casual and jolly good at the shooting spots. He gives us lots of freedom. Because of this we are aware of our responsibilities and act. There is no tension. I am donning the role which Sharman Joshi did in the Hindi version.

What is the connection between you and Siva?

After the release of Siva Manasula Sakthi, I was sentimentally attached to my role called Siva in the film. My roles in the films Boss Engira Baskaran, Roudram and Singam Puli are called Siva. In future also my role names may be called Siva.

What is your dream film?

That will be my 25th film. After becoming an actor I will be getting a dream. I use to think that such a film has never been released so far. This dream is going to be fulfilled. Talks regarding my 25th film are going on. This film will be a 3. It will be an entertainer with all the commercial ingredients.

Leave a Reply