Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sona has announced that she will not act in glamour roles

0 comments
 


After acting with Rajnikanth in Kuselan, she stopped acting for a while and became an entrepreneur. She also became a producer. She had produced the film Kanimozhi. There were lots of protests by the Hindu People Party. They were against Sona under the pretext that she was wearing sexy dresses for public functions. Because of this Sona has announced that she will not act in glamour roles.


Sona while speaking about this said," I have decided to act in few films. Some of them protested that I should not act. So I have decided not to act in glamour roles or dance for a Kuthu song. I will act in weightier roles like Sangeetha. I felt it was difficult to act after becoming a producer. That is why there was gap. Now I have completed my producer’s job. So I will be acting in films future."

Earlier Hindu People Party protested against Amala Paul on the pretext that she is instigating young girls to party in the Western style. Recently they have protested that Rajnikanth should not act with Asin in the film Raana because she had gone to Sri Lanka for shooting where thousands of innocent Tamilians were killed by the Sri Lankan Government.

Leave a Reply