Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bhoomika Chawla furious over false rumors

0 comments
 


There was news recently that Bhoomika parted ways with her husband because the film they produced flopped. There was also news that Bhoomika lodged a police complaint against her husband Bharath Thakur since he had harassed her.


Tere NaamWhen asked Bhoomika about this, she retorted," Does it mean that I am separated from my husband because I had been to outstation or a foreign country alone. Is it possible for him to always be with me?

I don’t know how such wrong news is being spread. These kinds of news are surprising. There is latest news that my husband has taken away my money and he is harassing me.

My family met with a worst car accident. My mother is still not well. She is also a heart patient. I am staying in Mumbai to take care of her. Immediately there is news that I have filed divorce suit against my husband and have also lodged a police complaint against him. Can anybody prove that in which police station I have lodged the complaint? They are telling that both of us loved and we were never cordial right from the beginning. Yes. I am a peaceful person. He is short tempered. What is wrong in this?

If both are of same type then what is the necessity of another person. One can live single itself. They are creating imaginary story that there was a heavy loss because the film Thakita Thakita which we produced was a flop and because of this there is a big quarrel among us. On the same day of the release of our film, another two films were also released. They were also flops.

Why these people don’t talk about these films. Can there be anybody who will get separated from their husband because a film flopped. This is the greatest comedy."

Leave a Reply