Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Surya compares himself with Karthi

0 comments
 


When Surya was asked to compare ‘Singam’ Surya with ‘Siruthai’ Karthi, he said," When ‘Singam’ Surya came to act he came without any preparation. I never believed that I will act. Only others had confidence in me and made me act. I had the responsibility of making their confidence into reality.


SiruthaiI am still learning and equipping myself for cinema. I am always a director’s actor. But ‘Siruthai’ Karthi is always smart. He has worked as an assistant director. Apart from being an actor, he will do lot of research for his role.

When he went to America, he said," Cinema is my life, I am going to study there because of you people."

When he returned back he joined as an assistant director to Manirathnam as he mentioned before leaving to US. He made himself eligible and then came to cinema. I had to wait until Nanda to prove myself. But Karthi in his first film Paruthiveeran itself proved his mettle. If it was anybody else I would have felt jealous because that this person had so many talents. But my heart was filled with joy because it was my brother Karthi."

Leave a Reply