Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Honey Rose says I am not in love with anyone

0 comments
 


Honey Rose says that there is nothing wrong in donning glamour roles as long as story demands. She while speaking said, "In Tamil I had donned a small role in the film Singam Puli. In a song sequence I was looking very sexy.


Many are asking me that why I have acted so glamorously. There is nothing wrong in donning glamour roles as long as the story and sequence demands it. There is nothing wrong in acting like that. The shooting of Kandharvan is over. In Mallu Kattu, I am donning the role of a village girl who goes to college.

The Malayalam film Uppukandam Brothers in which I have paired with Srikanth is releasing next month. I am not getting good offers in Telugu and Kannada. I am not interested to act in Hindi films. Currently I am studying B A Sociology.

So far nobody has given me love letters. I am not in love with anyone. I want to act in lots of Tamil and Malayalam films. I am very young and marriage is not necessary for me at this stage."

Leave a Reply