Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rumors that Simbu and Taapsee are meeting regularly

0 comments
 


Taapsee made her debut in the film Aadukalam. She paired with Dhanush in this film. Now she is pairing with Jeeva in the film Vandhan Vendran. There are rumors that Simbu and Taapsee are meeting regularly and have become intimate.


When asked Taapsee about this, she said, “I don’t like others to discuss about my personal affairs. I want privacy. I want others to respect it. There are rumors about me and Simbu and there are also rumors that I am close to Mahath. Both of them are my close friends. Manoj who acted with me in a Telugu film has introduced Simbu and Mahath to me.

Whenever I come to Chennai, I meet them. What is wrong in meeting them? Now I am used to read these kinds of rumors. But my parents have no connection in cinema. They are hurt when they read this kind of news. My relative’s feelings are also hurt. Hence I request people to stop spreading wrong rumors about me.”

Leave a Reply