Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Anjali Says I am ready to act glamorously

0 comments
 


Anjali became popular through the film Angaadi Theru. Now she is currently acting in the film Thoonga Nagaram. She while speaking said," Thoonga Nagaram is being produced by a big production house. Vimal who had acted in Kazhavani is pairing with me. I am very happy to act in this film.


I am donning the role of TV Jockey in a Channel in Madurai. I like my character very much. There is no usual violence in this film. This is a romantic film. Gaurav who is directing this film is very talented. He was an assistant to director K S Ravikumar. I am also acting in the film Mankatha in which Ajith is doing the lead role.

I am also acting in an A R Murugadoss’s film. I am ready to act glamorously in the films that can bring out my acting skills. Otherwise I will refuse to do glamour roles."

Leave a Reply