Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bhanu says I don’t act glamorously I will not get the offers

0 comments
 


Actress Bhanu who is acting in the film Sattapadi Kutram while speaking to the media said," After Thamirabharani, I did not get good scripts in Tamil. In between I had acted in 12 Malayalam films. 


I am currently acting in Sattapadi Kutram which is being directed by S A Chandrasekaran. The shooting of the film is taking place in Sathyamangalam forests where the sandal wood smuggler Veerappan was hiding. The only problem is the hot and cold weather. Apart from that there is no other problem.

Some showed me the places where Veerappan was hiding. Basically I am a bold girl. Because of this I was not scared in the forests. It was thrilling when I climbed heights tying ropes and net. Sathyaraj is donning the role of a person who fights the justice of the country. I am donning the role that assists him in his endeavor. Though there are romantic scenes between me and the hero Vikranth, there are no duet songs.

Many said that Chandrasekaran is an angry person and he will scold. But when he saw my acting, he appreciated me and told me that it is enough for him if I act like this throughout the film. In Thamirabharani, I has acted wearing half sarees. But I was dressed in glamour apparels in the song sequences. Seeing this, friends asked me that why I am acting glamorously. In future I will not don glamour roles. But many said if I don’t act glamorously I will not get the offers. I will keep quite instead of acting in glamour roles. Many are asking me whether I will act in Telugu films. I don’t have such idea

Leave a Reply