Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shruti wishing all lovers on Valentine Day

0 comments
 


Shruthi who has done the female lead role in the film Kadhalar Kudirippu while speaking to the media said," This film is based on the real incident. This film speaks about the incident that happened to a Tamil family in Bangalore during the time of demolition of Babri Masjid. I have donned the role of a college student.


I who reside in a police colony love the hero who also lives in the same colony. An incident comes in the form of a villain to our love. What happens to our love and us after this incident is the rest of the story. Though I have acted in Kannada films, I got the real feeling of love when I donned the role of a lover. Today is Valentine’s Day. I am wishing all the lovers. This film is directed by A M R Ramesh.

This film is being released on 18th of this month. The film Aanmai Thavaral in which I have done the female lead role is also being released shortly. I have acted in the Malayalam film Best Actor with Mammooty. This film has earned me a good name. Currently I am acting in the Tamil film Amara which is being directed by Jeevan."


Leave a Reply