Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spreading rumours that she will not act in films: Nayanthara

0 comments
 


Actress Nayanthara is in love with Prabhu Deva and both of them are going to get married soon. Nayanthara is currently acing in a Telugu film titled Ramayanam. She is donning the role of Seetha in this film. 


The shooting of the film is taking place in Hyderabad. Nayanthara’s interview appeared recently in a Telugu weekly magazine. In that interview Nayanthara has mentioned that she will not act in films after her marriage since Prabhu Deva has ordered her not to act.

Nayanthara has refuted this. She says that the magazine has published what she has not said.

When contacted Nayanthara regarding this who was in Hyderabad for the shooting of Ramayanam, she said," Recently a Telugu magazine has published that I had said that I will not act in films after marriage and that Ramayanam will be my last film because Prabhu Deva has insisted that I should not act after my marriage.

I had never given an interview to that magazine. They have written these things on their own. They are spreading rumours as if I had mentioned to them. I was shocked when I saw the interview. They have written this on their own accord. Nobody from that magazine met me. I have not made any decision regarding quitting films. I will continue to act in films. These kinds of rumours about me are regularly featuring in other newspapers and magazines. I am least bothered about these things."

Leave a Reply