Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sangeetha says that she has not seen Kamal before

0 comments
 

Sangeetha is an actress who gives sweet shocks and surprises by donning vamp role, heroine role and guest roles. Now all of a sudden she got committed in Manmadhan Ambu and has completed it. In Thambi Kottai she has donned the role of a vamp which will be more threatening than the Neelambari role.



She gave an interview to the media:

How is life?

I have returned from abroad after six months after completing the shooting of Manmadhan Ambu. My husband Krish had also gone for musical programme in America and London. Now only he has returned. Half of the time we speak over the phone. Though we are away apart our hearts are in search of each other. We will keep chasing one another as far as our work is concerned. We are united so much that we are careful that no problem should rise with regard to our profession.

It seems that you have rocked as Beeda Pandiammal in the film Thambikottai?

After Uyir, I have donned the daring role as Beeda Pandiammal. This is a challenging role and you will say that no one except me can do this role.

How did you get the opportunity to work in Kamal Hassan’s film?

It is a great suspense for me till now. I am an ardent fan of Kamal. I have not seen him. Even if at all we meet in any functions, it will be a mere hello. One day I got a phone call saying that I am acing in Kamal’s film and asked me to come to the rehearsal. I was shocked. Even before I could recover from this shock we had gone to the cruise for the shooting.

When can we expect junior Krish?

It needs proper planning. We both are running busily after shooting and music. Very soon we both are planning to go to some country.

Where did you go for honeymoon after marriage?

We did not go for honeymoon at all.

Leave a Reply