Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Actress Kasthuri re-entry in kollywood

0 comments
 


When asked Kasthoori that when actresses make a re-entry they will be offered only sister and sister-in-law roles but how is that she is getting glamorous dancing sequence roles, she said," When I made re-entry through the film Mala Mala I got a character role. I paired with Prabhu in this film.


Next I shook legs for a song in the film Tamizh Padam. I was well received. You won’t believe this. After this I got dancing offers fro 45 films. Since it was boring for me to do stereo type roles, I did not accept them. In the film Padhinaaru I have got a very good role. In the remake of Nootrukku Nooru, I am one among the five heroines. I am also donning a good role in the film Kadhal to Kalyanam.

Now I am dancing for the opening song in the film Therodum Veedhiyele. Many are asking that how I am maintaining my shape. First you should have confidence in your shape. You should think your shape is super. Then see your physique, you yourself will be surprised."

Leave a Reply