Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Ramya Nambeesan that whether she could give a days

0 comments
 


When asked Ramya Nambeesan that whether she could give a day’s call sheet, she said, "Come to my house at Chottanikkara in Kerala".


Her house is close to the famous Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple. There were lots of coconut trees around her house. It was a peaceful place. She was waiting in modern dress.

She while speaking said, "Normally I am a very lazy girl. Usually I will get up from the bed and keep on bathing singing songs.

After this, I will go for jogging for a hour’s time and then I will to do dumb bells until I sweat. After some time I will bathe again. I think I will be the only person who bathes twice in the morning. But do you know why I bathe for the second time. I will massage by whole body right from my head to toes with coconut oil. Then I will bathe in the piping hot steamy water. After this terrific bath I will feel rejuvenated. After my bath I will go into the prayer room. After praying I will go to the kitchen. On that day, the whole kitchen will be under my control. Evening I will practice Carnatic music. After this I will go through all the Tamil and Malayalam newspapers. After this I will have a light nap. Then I will play with the kids in the neighbourhood for some time. Then I will spend the night watching TV or DVD. Then the next day morning I will to get ready for shooting."

Leave a Reply