Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Arya will not acting in the film Urumi

0 comments
 


Arya is currently acting in Avan Ivan directed by Bala. There was news that Arya will be acting in the film Urumi directed by Santhosh Shivan. Prithviraj and Prabhu Deva are acting in this film, It was mentioned that Arya will be doing a guest role in this film. 


Arya while speaking said," I am interested in acting in Santhosh Shivan film but there is no truth in the news that I am acting in the film Urumi directed by Santhosh Shivan. It is true that I will get international recognition if I act in his film.

But I am not acting in Urumi. After completing the dubbing of Bala’s Avan Ivan I will be going abroad. After staying there for some time I will be returning on March 2nd. After this I will be acting in Vettai directed by Lingusamy. Madhavan and Samira Reddy will sharing the screen with me. " 

Leave a Reply