Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am getting lots of good roles and act in it: Minaal

0 comments
 


Minaal had debuted in the film Thavamai Thavamirundhu. Though she had acted in few films, the film Aadukalam in which she has acted had given a turning point in her career. She while speaking about this said," After the film Thavamai Thavamirundhu I was not able to get good roles.  


So I was struggling for good roles.The film Thavamai Thavamirundhu only got me the opportunity to act in Aadukalam. Only after seeing me in this film, Vetrimaaran gave me the opportunity in Aadukalam. I was slightly reluctant to don the role of a wife of 60 years old man.

He told me that though I am the wife of an old man, my appearance will be young. I acted because of his word. Now I am very happy when people who saw this film are appreciating. Now I am getting lots of opportunities. I will select good roles and act in it."

Leave a Reply