Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jayam Ravi while speaks about Engeyum Kadhal

0 comments
 


Jayam Ravi while speaking to the media about Engeyum Kadhal said," I am donning the role of a wealthy person’s son. My role is like a playboy spending lot of money. My role is called Kamal. My role is that of a person who comes from a foreign country to France and lives there.


Hansika is an Indian girl settled there. After meeting her, how I move with her and the tactics I use to love her is the story of this film. With regard to my heroine Hansika, she has the shrewdness and cheerfulness of an19 year old girl. She comes with the same energy and stands before the camera. She looks like a Barbie doll. She will look like a girl only if she laughs or breathes.

I had good experience acting with her.

Many are asking me that there will be importance for dance since this is Prabhu Deva’s film. Yes. It is there. I was very scared when I go for dancing. Sreedhar master only took care of the choreography. Prabhu Deva use to give tips once in a way. He used to motivate me by telling that I have danced well. Prabhu Deva has utilized me in a different way in the dance sequences. 90 % of the shooting took place in France.

The shooting took place for 50 days there. The buildings make me stun. The train journey there also is very interesting. I am planning to go there with my family on a vacation." 

Leave a Reply