Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shreya Ghosal happy with new singers are coming

0 comments
 


Shreya Ghosal said that she is very happy because those talented new singers are coming to cinema. Shreya Ghosal has sung numerous Tamil songs including Munbe Vaa Anbe Vaa, Urugudhe Marugudhe and Neeyum Naanum Vannum Mannum. Shreya Ghosal while speaking said,” I am very happy that I am singing in various Indian languages. 


Most of the music composers are fond of my voice. Though this makes me a little nervous, I always feel that I should fulfill their desire. I am very busy since I am singing in various languages. Whenever the music composers don’t get my dates, they make new singers to sing. I am welcoming this move. Since I am not there, news singers are coming into light. These days lots of talented singers are coming to cinema. I am really happy about this. They have to struggle till they get their opportunity. Once they enhance their talents, they can definitely win.”

Leave a Reply