Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why did Ananya complaint about director Subramaniam Shiva

0 comments
 


When asked director Subramaniam Shiva that why Ananya complained about him, he said," Seedan is a film that I have joined hands with Dhanush after Thiruda Thirudi. This film is being released on 25th of this month. About Ananya’s issue, when I signed her for the film, she was bulky. So I asked her to reduce her weight. She said that it is not possible to reduce her weight within 10 days.


I strictly told her that she will be in the film only if she reduces her weight. Even during the shooting I was very strict with her. She did not like it. Her mother and she looked at me as if I was their enemy. Both of them reported about this to the producer. Right from the time I commenced the shooting and till I completed it, her mother and she never spoke to me at all.

Ananya who came for the preview of the film, after seeing it was surprised. She came near me and all of a sudden she prostrated before me and sought my blessings. I told her falling in my legs is not important but you should give your call sheet when I ask."

Leave a Reply