Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reema says i missed acting along with Kamal

0 comments
 


Reema Sen, who has starred in many Kollywood, Tollywood movies want to act atleast one time with Kamal Hassan!

Hum Ho Gaye Aap KeReema said that "There are lots of rumours about my marriage and its only which has not said even a single word on this. I really appreciate for maintaining Truth while writting news"

"For girls in cine industry, its natural for them to be gossiped with men in the industry they work... one thing I like to share through this media is that as of now I do not have any plans to marry any one and if at all there is a plan I will inform everyone before marriage." said Reema and continued "I have done lots of movies in Kollywood, but I really feel worried when I notice that I have missed acting along with Kamal"

Leave a Reply