Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Vega says one of the best films I liked vaanam

0 comments
 


Vega while speaking to the media said, "I had acted in different roles in Saroja directed by Venkat Prabhu and in Pasanga directed by Pandiraj. I felt that there was a great reception for my role Shobi Kannu in the film Pasanga.


After this I got lot of offers. But I was not able to concentrate in Tamil films. I could not accept Tamil films because I had to complete some Hindi films which I had committed earlier.

In spite of this some said that they were waiting for me. I was so happy to hear this. In a Hindi film I had acted in glamorous apparels. But there was a big criticism about this. There is nothing wrong in donning glamour roles.

I will act in glamour roles only after finding out the strength of the role. I saw Vaanam. It is one of the best films I liked. The film is simply superb. All including Simbhu and Bharath gave me good cooperation. Now I have decided to act in Tamil films."

Leave a Reply