Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sonia Agarwal was forcing me to get Remarried Selvaraghavan

0 comments
 


Selvaraghavan and actress Sonia Agarwal parted ways after divorce.


Selvaraghavan is now directing a film titled Irandam Ulagam. He has fallen in love with his assistant director Gitanjali. Both have decided to get married. There was news that Sonia Agarwal was upset because Selvaraghavan is getting married so soon after their divorce. When asked Selvaraghavan about this, he said,”

For the last one year Sonia Agarwal was forcing me to get married. In fact she took keen interest in me and asked me not to remain single. When she heard that I was getting married to Gitanjali, she was so happy. Even before the divorce with Sonia Agarwal, we both remained separated for two years. Many are asking me that why I am getting married so soon. Click here to see pictures of Gitanjali and Selvaraghavan

There is nothing wrong in divorced people getting married again. Gitanjali is a good girl. She has the passion for cinema like me. That is why I have decided to marry her.”

Leave a Reply